We will help you identify the gems of your business, what characterizes and makes it unique from other similar companies, and, showcase your accomplishments.
We will provide you with an 90 seconds, 2 or 3 minute edited high definition (HD) master file, and a digital upload for the web (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo).
First, we meet with you, preferably in person, or by phone to explore together a concept for what you’d like to promote. You will receive electronically a Story-Development Consultation Worksheet to complete, prior to our meeting, to start laying the groundwork.
Then we will schedule a date, time and place to conduct the sit down interview and film (b-roll) supplemental footage.
A Standard Package includes:
- A Story-Development Consultation (up to one hour)
- Up to 2 hours shooting on location (including lighting set-up)
- Sit down interview, using professional lavaliere microphone
- Professional Lighting (2-3 point lighting)
- Supplemental shooting (b-roll) filmed on location
- Company logo (optional)
- Royalty-Free Music
- Editing (includes 1 round of edits after rough cut)
- A high-definition (HD) master file for presentations
- A digital download for the web (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo, other social media platforms)
Contact us at 651-528-3127 to discuss your needs for your promotional video and we’ll provide you a budget based on the scope of your project.
Based on availability of people for interviews and any supplemental filming, it takes 3-4 weeks to edit and complete your professional promotional video all depending on the scope of your project.
We will help you, or a family member find the gems in your life that create your life story, showcase your family history, and celebrate the talents in you.
- An edited 5-10 minute high-definition (HD) original documentary created by an award-winning filmmaker,
- a high-definition (HD) master file,
- a digital upload for sharing on the web (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo, other social media platforms).
- Edited excerpts from video interviews–filmed by us–of yourself, family members, or peers.
- Selected photos, audio or visual recordings, and memorabilia from your personal collections.
- Supplemental footage (b-roll)–also filmed by us.
- Archival film clips or photos.
- Music to enhance your story.
- First, we meet with you, preferably in person, or by phone to explore together a concept to create the story you desire to capture for your documentary.
- Then we determine who will be interviewed, schedule a date, time and place to conduct interviews, and film selected photos, memorabilia or supplemental footage.
A typical documentary package is based on the length of documentary, length of filming, complexity of editing, use of archival photos and/or footage, if additional research is needed, music mixing, and any location expenses, such as travel.
Contact us at 651-528-3127 to discuss your needs and ideas for your documentary and we’ll provide you a budget based on the scope of your project.
Standard package pricing includes:
- Initial story-development consultation (takes up to an hour),
- Filming 2-4 hours on location, which may include 1-2 interviews, lighting set-up, and b-roll (supplemental footage filmed by us at the time of interview),
- A high-definition (HD) master file of the completed original documentary video,
- A digital upload for sharing on the web (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo, other social media platforms).
Based on availability of people for interviews, supplemental filming, archival footage and research, and music scoring, it generally takes up to 8 weeks to edit and complete your personal documentary all depending on the scope of your film.
Contact us now or call 651.528.3127 for a FREE consultation.